Hello welcome to my blog! Today’s topic is to list my highs and lows of this past year. I’ve had a great year but in that great year I’ve also had some down falls… So let’s get started..
- I got married Jan. 2016
- I had a daughter Feb. 2016
- I celebrated my first Mother’s Day
- We celebrated dad’s first Father’s Day
- Took daughter to Coca Cola World in Atlanta June 26
- Celebrated our daughter’s first 4th of July and didn’t even cry!!
- Took my husband and daughter to their first trip to Zoo Atlanta
- Went to a Braves game. (First time for husband and daughter)
- Celebrated daughter’s first Thanksgiving
- Celebrated daughter’s first Christmas
- Moved to Florida
This is honestly how I feel my highs and lows were this past year. I don’t really have any lows because this past year was filled with Blessings. All this past year I got to see how much changes and how quick your children grow. Moving to Florida was a big down fall for me. I had to move away from family and friends. It was all for a good purpose, but, it was sad. I didn’t know anyone in Florida so I felt lonely… But I’m glad everything got better. Thanks for reading. Till next time! 🙂